Good news ! Hackbusters community is waiting for you !  https://discuss.hackbusters.com
KnowBe4 has been running the HackBusters site for a few years now, providing you with trending IT security news. We are expanding it and have launched a new exciting online community! The forum is divided into four main topics or categories: Social Engineering, Ransomware, Phishing and Security Awareness Training. You are invited to be one of the first to join us at: https://discuss.hackbusters.com.

IBM Resilient enterprise security platform merges human, machine learning

Crednopsec

IBM has upgraded the Resilience enterprise security platform to harness both human and machine intelligence for incident response.

The new orchestration capabilities bring together the best of both worlds -- the expertise of cybersecurity professionals and machine learning (ML), which can be utilized to take the manual labor and strain off human partners, the tech giant said on Monday.

According to the firm, the Resilient Incident Response Platform (IRP) will "dramatically accelerates and sharpens incident response by seamlessly combining incident case management, orchestration, automation, intelligence, and deep two-way partner integrations into a single platform."

Threat actors and cybercrime are placing immense pressure on companies and their security teams which often find themselves understaffed and underfunded. Cisco suggests that last year, security teams were only able to investigate 56 percent of daily security threats, which leaves 44 percent of alerts...(continued)

View All Trending Stories